Here at Carpet Attack we understand that you have made a significant investment in your furniture, carpets and tiles. We pride ourselves on our work and will deliver you a top quality, cost effective and careful clean.
Carpet Attack are a family owned and operated business based in the Peel region and can offer you a level of service unmatched by franchised chains.
Servicing Fremantle, Mandurah, Pinjarra, Rockingham, Kwinana, Baldivis, Coogee, Atwell, and areas in between.
The information below offers an insight into each cleaning method but please contact our office and we will help to select the method that's right for you.
We take pride in what we do and customer satisfaction is very important to us. For these reasons our technicians are ACCI trained and qualified and we ensure that all of our carpets are cleaned to the Australian Standard AS/NZS 3733.
Steam cleaning, commonly known as Hot Water Extraction, requires specific treatment to ensure your carpets are cleaned thoroughly and correctly.
Our seven step steam clean will leave your floor clean and near touch dry.
- The pre-inspection of carpets where we analyse fibre type to match the appropriate cleaning agent.
- Thoroughly vacuum with our commercial grade vacuum system.
- Pre-spray the surfaces with applicable cleaning agent.
- Heavily soiled carpets may require treatment with our rotary brush, allowing cleaning agent to penetrate carpet.
- Spot stains are treated and removed.
- Steam clean (hot water extraction) using specially formulated rinse agents which not only remove the dirt but also the initial cleaning agent. This is very important as it will prevent your carpet from re-soiling quickly.
- The carpet is raked to restore the carpet pile to the natural state.
In nearly all cases heavily soiled carpets are able to be brought back to a presentable fashion. Carpet restoration will only be successful if the correct knowledge and tools are applied to the job. Our technicians are trained above current standards and we employ the latest technology, including truck mounted steam cleaning equipment, polymerisation equipment and portable steam units. We also have the best products to tackle the most difficult jobs.
We have successfully undertaken many restoration jobs where the owner of the property has been ready to replace a heavily soiled carpet. Carpet restoration can bring an ageing carpet back to life and avoid an immediate replacement, often providing an extra 2 - 5 years.
How we do it
Australian Carpet Cleaning Institute technicians are trained to identify the type of soil so we can then use the appropriate chemistry to break down that soiling condition and consequently remove it.
If you need your carpets professionally cleaned or restored, contact us for your obligation free quote to see how we can help!
- Sugars including alcohol, soft drinks & cordial
- Oils including fats, grease, body oil and paints
- Tannins including tea, coffee and red wine
- Proteins including blood, urine, milk and vomit