Do it once, do it right Welcome to Blaxland Home Services
Blaxland Home Services was started by George Pieren some 25 years ago, after 7 years previous experience in the door industry. Son Peter learned from his Dad and went out to work on his own in the Newcastle area until 1999, when he returned to rejoin George and is now progressively running the business.
The emphasis always was and remains on top quality products and excellent, personal service.
"Do it once, do it right". This approach has served us well over the years, and is we believe more important to our numerous clients than a cheap price. One always gets what one is prepared to pay for.
A carport or door openings too small for modern cars?
Blaxland Home Services can convert to your requirements, including all structural work. Blaxland Home Services use and recommend B&D Doors. See B&D Garage Doors "virtually" on your house using MyVirtualHome.
Blaxland Home Services use and recommend Automatic Technology Australia
SecureaLift Overhead Garage Door Opener
- Conveniently open and close your garage door or gate from the comfort of your car.
- SecureCode (TM) features a hopping code signal that changes with every press of the button so your code cannot be copied by thieves.
- Your remote controlled courtesy light comes on whenever the door is activated and you can also operate the light from your remote control transmitter without operating the door.
- Four Channel Remote Control is standard with every opener. You can turn on and off the courtesy light and open and close your garage door for the one controller. You can then add automatic gate openers to your home and use the same remote control transmitter.
- Both the EasyRoller and the SecuraLift have an engage/disengagement system so the door can be manually operated in case of a power failure.