Our natural mattress, Dorsal sleep system is the latest in European sleep innovation made from natural oils. It offers advanced comfort and function for healthy, restorative sleep.
One of the latest innovations for quality sleep, is made from vegetable oils, such as sunflower oil. As the materials used are renewable, their availability is practically inexhaustible and they are totally environmentally friendly.
Most people are currently sleeping on mattresses made from synthetic, petro-chemical produced fabrics, foams and padding, many with metal springs; some of these mattresses containing harmful synthetic fibres release toxins, harbour allergens, moulds and mildews. Not only does this create an unhygienic sleep environment, it has negative, often chronic effects on our health and bodies, our ageing process and our mental well-being.
The natural mattress and Dorsal sleep system is the latest in European sleep research and innovation, it offers advanced comfort and function for healthy, restorative sleep. It provides great support, pressure distribution and air circulation; distributes body weight evenly which reduces pressure points that can restrict blood flow and can cause numbness.
Grand Soleil natural mattresses are created for sleep sensation and comfort whilst protecting our environment. It is the best solution for quality sleep today. With the latest technology and sophisticated process, the Grand Soleil mattress has the following benefits:
Tired? Irritable? Yawned Today?
- Great air circulation creates a fresh and healthy sleep environment at all times. The foam is made up of open cells with natural self ventilating characteristics.
- Great comfort with support. Grand Soleil natural mattresses conform perfectly to your body contours, giving way to accommodate your shoulders and hips. Every time you move, twist or turn, the mattress responds, effortlessly cradling every curve of your body, regardless of your sleep position. By minimising pressure points, it promotes normal blood flow, which relieves back and neck pain.
- Minimal partner disturbance. Movement on one side of the mattress does not result in movement on the other side.
- Non-allergenic, anti-bacterial, fungus-free and dustmite resistant. It is a great choice for asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Long life. All Grand Soleil mattresses are subject to a special crushing process to stabilize the structure and reduce sagging over a long period. It can last 10 years with minimal maintenance.
- Sleep Dry and Soft Care cover. All models have zip-off, machine-washable Sleep Dry covers which disperse and evaporate humidity for a more restful sleep. The Soft Care pressure-balanced filling adds more breathable, natural comfort.
Being tired or drowsy during the day, yawning, forgetfulness and reduced co-ordination are all symptoms of sleep deprivation. Adequate sleep is necessary for body healing, cell renewal, immunity and mental clarity. The following processes occur during your REM sleep:
- Your daily stress and information is cleared out
- Your hormone levels are stabilised
- Your digestive system has increased activity
- Your immune system is boosted through the creation of white blood cells
- Your skin is reconfigured
REM sleep can only be reached with undisturbed sleep, achieved through a combination of constant temperature, correct posture, comfort and an absence of environmental disturbances including noise and partner. Once REM sleep is reached, for optimal healing the body requires unobscured blood circulation.
Do you suffer from aches? Pains? Numbness?
Back, Neck and body aches can be caused by incorrect support while you sleep, with the right support you can eliminate aches, alleviate chronic pain, and prevent future problems; correct support ensures correct spinal alignment which permits your muscles to relax, and promotes good blood flow, eliminating aches and pains, pins and needles, cramping, numbness and reduce clotting.
If your mattress is too firm or too soft it pushes your spine out of alignment, this is the cause of aches and pains during the day. Ordinary mattress will cause pressure points which will hinder blood circulation, increase risk of blood clots, it is also a contributing factor to Sleep Apnia.
Sleep better today! Fill in our Enquiry Form below for more Information!