RETRACTABLE INSECT SCREENS FROM ARTILUX
With over 20 year in the making, Artilux is the leading designer and manufacturer of retractable fly screens in Australia. Our range of screening systems is suitable for almost any type of door or window, and it is widely trusted and recommended by architects, designers and builders simply because of our attention to all the small details that make them work better, look better and work relentlessly.
Artilux Retractable Insect Screens Advantages
Artilux retractable and pleated retractable screens offer a choice of stylish solutions to suit your application – large or small
- Designed to blend seamlessly with the living or working area.
- Outstanding functionality beyond compare.
- Can be recessed into flooring or rebated into timber frames.
- Easy maintenance.
- Ideal for retrofit and available in DIY kits.
- 7 year warranty.
Applications for Artilux Insect Screens:
Most doors including:
Most windows including:
- Bi-fold doors
- French doors
- Stacker doors
- Sliding doors
Most entertainment areas including:
- Bi-fold windows
- Casement windows
- Awning windows
- Hopper windows
Choice of systems
- Sheltered areas
Unique features to Artilux Retractable Insect Screens:
- Standard Soft Close System:
With the standard system you roll out the screen when you need it, and release it when you don’t. It will gently retract into the cassette.
- Multi-Lock Soft Close System:
A pin locking mechanism inside the handle enables the screen to be stopped along the width of the opening so it may be left partially open. It’s great when you have a wide opening and you need to go in and out regularly.
- Chain Glide Soft Close System:
The Chain Glide system has a bottom guide of just 5 mm, creating a barrier free entry. This system is suitable for openings up to 1.8 m in a single span or 3.6m in a double.
- Soft Closing Mechanism: A standard feature in all units that reduces the speed at which the screen retracts when released. It avoids “slamming” into the cassette, making it child friendly and easy to operate.
- Exclusive top track and button system helps prevent the mesh from dropping or blowing out in large openings.
- Patented Multi-Lock system (optional)
- Ability to screen 6 metre openings.