Building Your Dream Home? Need help with Home Renovation Designs?
Get the home of your dreams with an affordable fixed-price Archicentre Design Concept.
Whether you’re planning to build your dream home, an investment property or planning a home renovation or extension, an Archicentre Design Concept is perfect for you. It will provide you with fresh home design ideas and also help you to ensure that your dreams are possible and in line with your budget – BEFORE you commit to a large expense.
Think an Architect’s design is beyond your budget? It’s more affordable than you might think! You may think getting a qualified architect on board is expensive, but for an affordable fixed fee, an Archicentre Accredited Architect will assess:
- The feasibility of your project;
- How it might look at completion;
- And most importantly, if it is likely to fit your budget.
You may also discover, like many others, that being able to class your home as “Architect Designed” can add thousands in value to your new home.
Highly Qualified and Independent Design Advice
As we DO NOT build homes or undertake renovations ourselves, you can rest assured that the advice and recommendations you receive will not be influenced by how much profit we might make on a future construction project. Your advice will be completely independent and objective and directed to providing you with the information required to help you decide on your best course of action.
An Archicentre Accredited Architect will meet with you to discuss your needs and provide you with a design concept that considers your unique requirements, environmental and regulatory aspects. A well considered design can save you money with the efficient use of space and the effective selection of construction type, materials, finishes and project delivery system as well as adding value to your finished project.
Your Archicentre Home Design Concept
An Archicentre Accredited Architect is amongst the most qualified professionals in the building industry.
- No hassles, no fuss. We will select an architect with the experience and expertise that best suits your needs and if you are not happy after the first meeting, we will arrange another architect for you at no additional cost to you!
- Your Archicentre Accredited Architect will arrange an appointment with you
- Your architect will meet with you at your home or on-site to discuss your needs and get a full briefing from you
- A Design Concept will then be tailored to suit your brief and ultimately to add value and enjoyment to your lifestyle
- You will receive an Archicentre Design Concept Report that includes:
- A confirmation of your brief
- A written summation of the design principles and compliance issues underlying the presented proposal
- An architect’s sketch plan of the proposal and an elevation or perspective view (as applicable).
- An opinion of broad construction costs, so you don’t start a project you can’t afford.
- You’ll also get professional unbiased advice on your best construction options as well as an opportunity to ask questions which relate to your project about materials, finishes, permits and so on.
- Additional technical information sheets and a cost guide to help you budget for the project.
An Archicentre Accredited Architect is:
- A highly-qualified professional
- Has at least five years tertiary education covering all aspects of design and construction,
- Has a minimum of two years industry experience,
- Has undergone further rigorous testing prior to formal registration under the respective Architects Act
- Is a member of the Australian Institute of Architects, and
- Is covered by $10M Professional Indemnity insurance.
If you need help with the design of your new home or renovation project, contact us today to see how we can help!