"WILL ATTACK THE HARD JOBS!!!
WE WON'T PROMISE YOU THE WORLD
"JUST THE SUN"
INSTALLATION OF ALL PRODUCTS INTO ANY ROOF
SKYLIGHTS (Square, Rectangular, circular, pyrarmid)
SHAFTS (Plaster, Timber, Poly-ply, Hi-reflective)
TUBELIGHTS (Vented, flexible or solid shaft)
ROOF WINDOWS (fixed or opening, motorized)
ROOF HATCHES (Skylight or Steel)
POLY-CARBONATE & FIBREGLASS ROOFING SHEETS
ROOF VENTILATORS (Wind, Motorized, Solar)
VENTS (Ceiling, Opening or fixed)
VENTS (Eaves, Sub-floor, Cupboards, Bathrooms)
VENTING SYSTEMS (Natural)
MOULD REMOVAL & PREVENTION
INDUSTRIAL (Sheds,Garages,Laundrys,Schools etc)
REPAIRS & REPLACEMENTS
INSPECTIONS (Reports & Insurance Claims)
CLEANING (Internal & External)
Alex Skylights installs Regent quality skylights (lead free).
MANUFACTURED IN & FOR QUEENSLAND
- Supply & Installation of all types of skylights (square and rectangular, clear, tinted & opal domes being vented or non vented) , roof windows (fixed, opening & motorized), specialising in the ventilated tube lights up to 500mm for light and air movement all in one! Great for bathrooms & kitchens, with minimun to NO heat factor,
- Supply & Installation of all roof ventilators both Domestic and Industrial (Windmaster, Supavent, Turbobeam and Hurricane units including solar motorize and powered AC/DC units). Also thermostatically controlled.
- Supply & Installation of Opening/Closing ceiling vents for the natural cooling and freshening of your residence both the roof cavity and the home where U live, & including sub building ventilation.
- Supply & Installation and replacement of transluscent roofing sheets (polycarbonate, fibre glass, etc for pergolas, sheds, factory's and other requirements for both industrial and domestic with up to 25 years warranty on industrial products!
- Graham offers sensible and clear advice on Skylights, Ventilation, Polycarbonate & Fibreglass Roofing Products with Services including Maintenance, Repairs & Cleaning including replacement to Enhance the Performance & life of Your Products.
- Also enquire about & received advice on internal mould and ventilation solutions in conjunction with internal mould preventitive measures.
With twenty years service in the military both as an electronics technician (10 years) & (5 years as a cinemagraph projectionist), Graham's technical & optical qualifications from RMIT (Melbourne), allows Graham to fully comprehend & understand the principles of light transmission & the reflective properties to create the best illumination of your skylights. Combined this with 15 years OJT and over 5,000 installations on the Sunshine Coast MEANS that at a reasonable & fair price you will have an expert installing an excellent product into you residence/property with great warranties and results!.
Graham is very confident within quoting & installing of tube lights. He gives a generalised quote over the phone for the tube skylight sizes suitable to the described room/s and can demonstrate & install all in the one visit. This therefore saves the customer and himself time. If for any reason you are unsatisfied at the time of demonstration, this is treated as a free quote with NO charge. The average install time for a skylight is approximately 2 hours! For the more difficult & complicated installs Graham does free visits to the job site to assess & manufacture the quote.
You are always involved & converse with the installer with Alex Skylights & Ventilation.
In the trade for 15 years since (1997) & fully licensed & qualified!
Personal service by single man operator to deliver value to the customer with minimun overheads!
Alex Skylights & Ventilation has full public & products liability insurance to the value of $10 million with GIO.