The innovative and attractive alternative to sun umbrellas, awnings and gazebos. Accredited sails are simple, versatile, visually stunning and provide up to 96% UV protection.
"Still the Best"
Removal of Shade Sails over the winter months serves several important purposes.
- Extends shade sail life by approximately five(5) years.
- Allows heat onto walls and into windows reducing winter heating costs.
- Prevents severe moss, mould and lichen build-up in sheltered areas over winter.
- Eliminates shade Sail damage from winter storms or hail.
- Allows for thorough inspection of all attachment points and correct tensioning.
The regular cleaning of shade sails not only ensures that there full aesthetic value can be appreciated but also serves to ensure longer fabric life. Shade Sail Services through extensive testing has developed a cleaning process which delivers excellent visual results and maximum fabric life.
All sails receive:
- 24 hour soaking in mild detergent under gentle agitation.
- Low pressure cleaning to remove unsightly dirt.
- Treatment with a disinfectant solution to discourage return growth
The standard thread used in many early shade sails will often degrade in UV light, as a result these sails can fall apart after a number years. Shade Sail Services offers complete restitched with the latest UV stable thread to completely renovate your shade sail.
Call Andrew today for a free quote and discussion about your shade requirements.