Advanced Building Engineers are chartered professional engineers providing services from small residential to large commercial style jobs, also geotechnical investigations, building inspections and certification and structural details/designs for patios, retaining walls, pools etc.
Advanced Building Engineers
Engineering drawings, structural designs, inspections and testing
Complete range of residential and commercial structural engineering services including design, assessment, reporting and certification.
We can assist you at every stage of your project from preliminary investigations through to planning, approval and construction.
Save time and ensure a better result
Whether your job involves remedial work, a residential extension, new home or multi-storey commercial development, we can help ensure its success.
The benefits that we deliver include, for example
- Engineering drawings and structural designs for all new buildings, additions and extensions.
- Structural inspections prior to new or remedial work such as roofs, sheds, timber decks, carports, garages, swimming pools, retaining walls or screen walls.
- Site inspections to assist with initial planning including advice about challenges such as sloping ground or proximity to other buildings or structures.
- Geotechnical soil investigation to determine the suitability of the ground for footings and foundations.
- Soil compaction testing to scientifically determine if soil is correctly compacted and will support footings and proposed structures.
- Building inspections and certification to meet Local Government requirements.
- Consultation during construction to advise on correct implementation of designs.
Mr Robert David
- quicker documentation for Council submission
- fast preparation of detailed engineering drawings and plans
- thorough investigation, assessment and reporting
- cost-effective design solutions
- most efficient use of materials
- standards compliance
- risk minimisation
BE (Civil & Structural) MIE Aust CPEng NPER
Mr Jason Nguyen
BE (Civil & Structural) MIE Aust