Ceiling vacuuming can be an affordable option or an absolute necessity for builders and homeowners.
It may be a result of, among other things:
Materials which have been removed include:
- Undertaking renovations
- Replacing ceilings
- Installation of an attic ladder
- Wanting to utilise the roof cavity for storage space
- Suspicions that allergies may derive from materials in a ceiling.
- Lead dust
- Animal faeces and dead or decomposing rodents
- Old insulation including loose rockwool, fibreglass batts, cellulose fibre and urea formaldehyde
- Pesticide residues
- Dry or decomposing leaves
- Rubble left behind by other trades
Which could be harmful to the health of the homeowner or to tradesmen.
|Contact us for a free, no obligation quote!!|